Drinks and a meal

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vfighter

Reaction score
Is anyone interested in meeting up for a social drink and a meal somewhere central in Melbourne? Think it might be a good idea for us fellow 4x4 Mexicanavarians to have a meet and greet and get to know each other, swap stories, kick tyres have a few ales, kick a few more tyres lol

Who's interested?:big_smile:

Last edited:
i could be up for that aswell, we used to do pot n parma meets with a silvia forum im on, they were great for catch ups. we used to do them at the deer park hotel but thats not much good for the easties

other than that we could organise a bbq. i know a spot on fishermans bend (docklands) just under the bolte bridge where you could park plenty of cars and cook up a bbq

I think the Fishermans bend idea is great ... cant get more central than that i reckon.

We had a meet and greet at Jells Park a few months ago - so it sounds like another similar type meet and greet again. We had a reasonably good turn up to the first greet section - we all heard Scotty arrive (late) in style with the V8 growling nicely.

Latest posts

Back