Free fishing line!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's great! I'm filling it out for everyone! Bring it on, you can never have too much line.

I'm trying to work out what the boss's cat* is going to do with its free line.
Probably best if it just gives it to me as the boss will get really pissed off it it leaves it as a tangled mess on the floor

*Naah, not totally mad, but we always enter these free giveaways in the name of the cats. It is always good for a laugh when the address gets sold on and all sorts of offers arrive in the mail box.

Not yet either, I think they got hammered when word of this got out, I know it hit ozbargain and they smash whatever freebies come around.

If it comes its a bonus ha ha.

Talking to some blokes seems like it's not free fishing line they are giving away. Couple got shirts etc.

Mitch

Wow, I was only talking about that today. I didn't think it was going to show up at all, I hope my wife's the 2 dogs and my fishing line shows up soon

got mine today and the missus got hers too, so very happy. Even an apology note for the delay

got mine the other day :) one to Scott and one to Scotty haha. a 20lb and a 15 lb, both with the apology letter.

Still waiting for mine, anyone else waiting too?

I bet I'm the last to get it ha ha.

yeah, i'm still waiting. none for me, my mrs, dog, mum, brother, fake sister, etc. we are all still waiting.

Latest posts

Back