Calmini 5" lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chev182

Reaction score
Has anyone purchased a Calmini 5" lift kit from the states. The kit price in Australia is $3500 and the price in the states is $1394. Just wanted to know if there were any problems and how much it cost to import.

Just import it. 15% duty and it's yours. 10% gst 5% customs. Should be about $300 freight.

Sent from Josh's iPhone using Forum Runner

I looked into it over 18mths ago when i wanted to buy mine, got the prics, price on freight, told the guy i was emailing send me an invoice cause i was happy as with the price and guess what, im still waiting for the invoice, there customer service is schiiitt so good luck with it, i hope you have a better run than i did

In the end i got mine from caloffroad as i got scared with calmini and thought if they cant send an invoice they probably wouldnt send the goods and id be screwed

As for the kit, Caloffroad is the sole importer of the calmini kit in oz and re-sell to snake, superior and every one else that has it, the only people that have a different kit is superior which is the kit they built for thai models

The calmini only fits the spanish built ones so becareful what you buy cause it might not fit

cheers sean

Last edited:
snake does the kit for $3100 now and have an option to order it for thai built models and spanish built

Im the same i got responses back from the states saying they would send me details so that i could pay for it and they never came. Sent an email 3 times and they kept replying but never sent details so that i could pay.... going to get mine from snake racing this week.

I was wondering about this kit for mine.

Does anyone know how it actually works? Looks like the front suspension stays stock (never see front struts on any photos), just dropped down 5inches, if thats the case I recon its a waste of time seeing as the stock stuff is shite

Does anyone know how it actually works? Looks like the front suspension stays stock (never see front struts on any photos), just dropped down 5inches, if thats the case I recon its a waste of time seeing as the stock stuff is shite

Thats exactley what it does mate, thats why when i fitted mine i also put in tuf dog struts and springs, pretty expensive way of doing it but i hate body lifts and its the only way to get the height

cheers

Yep I can't understand why people would even consider it, Your much better off with 3" suspension and a 2" bodylift. The truck will handle better and have more ground clearance and still clear 33"s with no problem.

Yep I can't understand why people would even consider it, Your much better off with 3" suspension and a 2" bodylift. The truck will handle better and have more ground clearance and still clear 33"s with no problem.

i guess cause like me there are people that dont like body lifts, although it was expensive, for me it was the best way to do it, and as for handling, i could put mine up against any navara out and it would match it for handling

I was amazed at how good it is, so are the other navara owners that have driven in it

the worst part about it is the cost, if only calmini in the states would come through with a reply it would be way more affordable

On another note, just had a look on snakes website and they have taken the bilstein shocks out of the kit for the rears and replaced them with tuf dogs so thats why the price is cheaper now i guess

i guess cause like me there are people that dont like body lifts, although it was expensive, for me it was the best way to do it, and as for handling, i could put mine up against any navara out and it would match it for handling

I was amazed at how good it is, so are the other navara owners that have driven in it

the worst part about it is the cost, if only calmini in the states would come through with a reply it would be way more affordable

On another note, just had a look on snakes website and they have taken the bilstein shocks out of the kit for the rears and replaced them with tuf dogs so thats why the price is cheaper now i guess

Got any pics of yours?

If only there was a kit that dropped the diff say 2 inch, then lifted the susp 2 inch i'd be all over it.

What did engineering etc cost?

Got any pics of yours?

If only there was a kit that dropped the diff say 2 inch, then lifted the susp 2 inch i'd be all over it.

What did engineering etc cost?

just started a members ride thread mate, there are some pics in that, still in talks with engineers as i want to change to coil overs so i want it all done in one go

cheers sean

Latest posts

Back