National Navara Muster. Poll.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's going to the Muster.

• Yes.

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • No.

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Going to WA to see Krafty's in-laws.

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
D

Dave

So who is going ?

Looking at numbers.

I said I wouldn't do the Poll. But !@#$ it, if I do its done.

hmmmm ... i wonder how the committee would feel if i took off to WA with KraftyPG ... LOL

Don't worry he couldn't handle the pace I set, he'd die of boredom.

And I'm not voting because even I don't want to see my inlaws.

Had to say maybe not working at the moment so we'll see what happens

Unfortunately not. My Mrs is having our first, don't think i can get out of it.

Someone the other day said they were a doctor, being the Mrs along and you can have the first Nav Muster baby, none will ever take that from you.

It's only a Muster. You don't have to elope!

G,day gents,

As a city slicker please forgive me for being so naive, but what is a muster?

Is it, a country and western thing?

Do we all say yeeha, engage in a bit of bull slaping (like out of the movie Wild Hogs) followed by a bit of boot-scooting shit! At the same time swilling booze, drooling over one anothers Navara's wearing cowboy hats and hard on''s!

If it is, ill''be there!

Regards,

RLI

:cheers!:

It's actually a big ruse. Ados is a huge cattle property and they need to move a heap of cattle so they advertise as a 4WD camp and sucker people in to work for them for nothing. They even manage to charge a fee instead of paying for labour. Each ute is going to come home dented and covered in cow shit, every person is going to come home with broken bones (and a hard on if you like) and Ados come out winners. Also if you're a city slicker you wont get near a bull to slap it on it's arse, movies lie.

Yeah I wish, something about weddings that make people think attendance is not selective, I've been trying to get out of going for longer than this Muster has been talked about.

Technically speaking a 'muster' is an assembly, a grouping, a gathering.

It's also a response.

"Did you come home blind drunk last night and thought the kitchen sink was a toilet again?"

"Yer, I muster."

Technically speaking a 'muster' is an assembly, a grouping, a gathering.

It's also a response.

"Did you come home blind drunk last night and thought the kitchen sink was a toilet again?"

"Yer, I muster."

So effectively, we are gathering an assembly of Navara owners, in a cow shit riddled paddock, getting pissed, staggering over to an old sink and pissing in it?. What about the bull-slapping and boot-scooting shit!

Does krafty pg provide the city slicker folks a demo of his wedding singer skills, singing the classic “Rollin, Rollin, Rollin, keep them beasties moving, Mac raw hide Jimmy”! yeehaa baby? Now that would get a response!

Regards,

RLI
:rock:

It's a sheep farm, so you city slickers might have a chance of some arse slapping, but you'll need a farmer to actually herd the sheep for you.

As for the singing, if you can hear me from WA it's just further proof why I stopped doing it so many years ago.

I've put maybe because I'm still not 100% sure I can get someone to cover me at work. Once I arrange time off (or fail to arrange it) I'll change my vote to reflect that.

*edit*

We are definitely going now, me and the better half and our 9 year old daughter. Managed to get a week off work so we're going to do some touristy stuff around Dubbo as well.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back