Members Pics needed for Muster website

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodyD40

Reaction score
Folks

just putting an urgent request out there to ask members if they would like to submit a favourite photo of their beloved Navara.

The photo could be a 'spit n shine' version on the driveway, or it could be as dirty as you can get it whilst on a 4wd trip somewhere - or anything inbetween.

What i do ask is that you email the original photo to ME at [email protected] together with your user name and REAL name, with a brief note allowing the committee to use the photo for advertising purposes for the national Navara muster.

We will endeavour to blank off your number plate prior to using the image.

This is an urgent request - as we hope to have the web site up and fully funtional very, very soon. (as in only days away)

note: we want your real photos, not thumbnails - image sizes of between 1/2 Mb to 2 Mb will be preferred, so we can play with them to our heart content.

Thanks in advance.

David Bruinsma
Treasurer
National Navara committee

Guys just a word on all those images (too late for Woody's email account but he did ask for it :sarcastic:). As most women will tell you size isn't important!

However clarity is.

Any of the images that make the final cut will no doubt have to be cropped and sized to fit website dimensions therefore when selecting images try and select images where the ute is the predominant feature of the photograph.

We all like scenery and backgrounds but the idea of these particular images is to showcase members rides more than where the members have been which means the majority of any final pics will be the ute.

Good luck downloading all those images Woody, I've got a dial up modem here if you want to extend the experience.

Edit: Image sizes of less than a meg can still be as good quality as images greater than 2 meg when using on the web so don't restrict yourself to size alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Be very nice to us please ... if you start sending too many files, and large ones at that - my mail server and KraftyPG's will die an instant death.

Please limit to ONE or TWO images - we want more people's utes, not heaps of all of ONE ute

gm_01720.jpg

Here's mine after a wash and polish.....Just like the Thais invisaged

Guys, thanks for your response's so far - i've already got more than 10 respondees ... and have rooms for heaps more.

We have room for heaps of members on the web site - so please keep your emails coming through.

And just for AIDO ... please make sure the photos are genuine NAVARA'S ... not wannabe Navara's.

Come on people Woody's inbox hasn't crashed yet and we still need images. If you don't want to kill Woody's email box but have some relatively good ones in threads on here just post up a link to them, add a line stating the committee can use them for the website and I'll take it from there.

Some of you D21 guys need to get off your arses too so far there has been no D21's.

No 550's either but I think the owners of those are to scared to show them off :ha:

Its bloody filthy in a hanging around town kinda way, not an i've been out bush kinda way, wait til after this weekend and I should have some for you

We aren't worried about how dirty or clean any ute is, all we want is pics of Navs, I could go through the photo albums here and pinch as many as required but the committee want authorisation to use the images and it's all about support, even if people aren't going to the muster it would be nice for those who regularly use the site and view this thread to offer up a pic or two just so we have plenty to choose from.

I sent you one too Woody, it was one of Dave in his red skirt but that's only because he was to shy to send it, and because I'm trying to get him to respond, after all he is a mod.

</end ridiculousness for now>

get back to work krafty one ... we need the web site up and running ... we dont need to see dave in his red undies ... i mean red tartan skirt ....

geees.

Apart from missing Navvie pics from all those regular forum users the website is up and running, just not where you lot can see it. :ha: I'm holding it ransom until I get more images to put up or your in box collapses.

Latest posts

Back