17in Tyre Options

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 1102

Reaction score
Hi All
I have a 09 Titanium with 17in wheels. About to get a OME 40mm lift. What 17in size tyres can I fit?

Hi All
I have a 09 Titanium with 17in wheels. About to get a OME 40mm lift. What 17in size tyres can I fit?

Mate, have the same nav as you... Had a EFS 40mm lift and just got new shoes for her on wed. 265/70/17 BFG AT's.... Looks gr8 i reckon, with the high profile tyres got approx another inch lift off the ground. And using my gps the speedo is near dead perfect. They fit easily under the front with no clearence issues at all. The ONLY downside was forking out the $$ to buy 5 as the spare needs to be replaced as well, least next round only need to buy 3. So if any lads want a new 255/65/17 goodyear and live in nth qld i have one for sale at a HUGE discount to new

Last edited:
I have the same 17in wheels on mine, think it was stamped on them that they are 7inch wide, which I suppose limits tyre choice on width. Bugger cos I like the look of the 17inch 6 spokes & really want to force some 33 12.5 17 MTZ's under there for weekend shenannigans

Mate, have the same nav as you... Had a EFS 40mm lift and just got new shoes for her on wed. 265/70/17 BFG AT's.... Looks gr8 i reckon, with the high profile tyres got approx another inch lift off the ground. And using my gps the speedo is near dead perfect. They fit easily under the front with no clearence issues at all. The ONLY downside was forking out the $$ to buy 5 as the spare needs to be replaced as well, least next round only need to buy 3. So if any lads want a new 255/65/17 goodyear and live in nth qld i have one for sale at a HUGE discount to new

Am looking at same profile, thinking MT ATZ 4 ribs at the moment.

Am looking at same profile, thinking MT ATZ 4 ribs at the moment.

I looked at those, as well as the 5 ribs. Ive pretty much had BFG ATs on all my 4wds before the Nav and never had any issues and good mileage. I had heard some real good stories about the MT's and was willing to try them but when i rang around here for prices (Nth Qld) they were between $40 and $70 difference....PER tyre!!!:rant: Since i had to get 5 it wasnt worth it to trial them out. If they were alot closer to the BFG price I would have given them a gofor sure....just couldnt get a decent price on em.

I don't know about legality and I know your not supposed to put them on 7" wide rims, but my mate's got 285/70/17 on his with a 2" lift, I wouldn't go any wider then 275 on a D40

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back