Cape York in June 2011

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RLI

Reaction score
G,day folks,

My family and I and a group of friends are heading up to Cape York on 18th June from Coffs Harbour NSW. We are heading up for 30 day trip up and back. I am curious to how many other forum members are doing the Cape Trip this June/July?

Regards,

RLI

:rock:

Myself and a group of friends are hoping to make this trip in July/August 2013, we were supposed to be going this year but it got postponed

i wish!!!!! you lucky ..........!!! keep us posted on how the trip goes and what tracks you get done. have a safe trip. :cheers!: nath

had plans to go this year. got post poned 2 of 4 cars arent kitted enough to make the trip worth while. and 1 camping trailer is completed. itll ahve to be a couple of years from now to make it completed. my car is 1 that isnt up to my standards for a cape trip. still got custom canopy with roof tent and shit to go on yet plus bodylift etc.

have a mad trip and put some pictures up on the site when u can

goodluck
Rusty

Don,t know about going that far, but the Cooktown discovery festival is on this weekend so i be there some where having a couple of goldies watch Capt Cook land on the foreshore,, gee he must be sick of coming here every year just to have a party,, Safe travels for those traveling this weekend

Don,t know about going that far, but the Cooktown discovery festival is on this weekend so i be there some where having a couple of goldies watch Capt Cook land on the foreshore,, gee he must be sick of coming here every year just to have a party,, Safe travels for those traveling this weekend

Is that a muster for landrovers :sarcastic::thank_you2:

My son and I made the drive up from Melbourne and are waiting for my wife to fly in on Sunday we are at the mareeba rodeo ground getting some rest before we leave to the top on Tuesday

Yeah mate, i'm headed up with 8 blokes/4 trucks leaving Cairns on July 17th. Spending 2 weeks up there fishing and camping... can't wait!

G,day folks,

2 days and counting, our families are extremely excited my mates and I are now finishing the final touches to our vehicles and camper trailers.

The weather has been shit-full to say the least at Coffs Harbour. Luckily for us we have been spared from the flooding! Cannot wait to leave the rain and cold weather behind.

Regards,

RLI
:cheers!:

Back