The ethical standards of a Ferengi.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bomboddore

Reaction score
Gotta love pricks that masquerade as leaders of their industry and upstanding members of all the industry groups but give them half a chance to sneak an unethical profit and they go hook, line and sinker.
I had a job this week that required a component that i dont want to stock as i'm currently just servicing a loyal client base from home and the stock investment would be too high.
I decided to bite the bullet and buy the part from a competitor at full retail cost of $195.
I get home with the item and unwrap it to find it's an inferior grade that a member of the public wouldn't recognise and worth only about $60
Went back yesterday and made him take his medicine.
There is no possibility that a worker made a mistake as the employees said, "the boss has to cut this because we aren't allowed to touch it".
They tried to fob me off with a few feeble excuses until i shot them down with the revelation that I was previously in the industry. Time to cut the bullshit people. "Oh.... we'll just go and replace that for you, just a moment".
The slimey bugger never showed his face.
I really hate lying cheating scum.
The unethical part is that if i was John Q Public doing my own work, the inferior product would not have done the same job and my finished work would be permanently damaged because the scumbag thought i wouldn't know the difference.
A#%$hole.

I only give companies one chance.

If they stuff up, I demand my money back and find good service else where.

Whats the product ?

The product is picture framing glass. I do high quality work for people with personal items of value either real or sentimental that they want to display but also protect. The glass has a non reflective coating and a coating that blocks 99% of UV. It's the best you can get but it costs a bomb.

The item i'm framing is an irreplaceable piece of stitchwork that the customers father did while he was a POW in WW2. It's been kept in the dark for 67 years and they only recently discovered it existed. Imagine if he'd come back in a couple of years with the brightly coloured cotton threadwork all faded because this prick shafted me on the glass.
It really shits me to tears that this is the service i got from someone who reckons he's one of the best.
I'll give him the benefit of the tiny doubt that it may have been an error, but i know it wasn't.

Latest posts

Back