Shackle length

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr13b

Reaction score
Hey guyz, im wanting to know how much longer an extended shackle is over stock??? Say 2 inch lift?? Cheers

Hey Mate depends n what shackle lenght u get if u get 2 inch extend shackle lenght there 2 inch bigger

afaik you need double the length than the extra height you want. so you need 4" longer shackle for 2" lift.

if you have stock springs and want a 2" lift then changing springs (or adding a leaf) is a much better way of doing it. the stock springs are prone to sagging you usually end up changing springs at some point.

From memory mine are 60-65mm longer than standard. Made 'em myself. Might be pics on here somewhere. They have leveled the vehicle out with the torsion bars wound up to a 10mm gap on bump stops. So at least a 2" lift. However even though I am still running them, they aren't ideal. Will be resetting them soon and possibly adding a leaf.

Cheers guys. Yeh i did a torsion bar lift with hd bars to level it but now the arse has sagged. Want a cheap diy fix for a few months to save and set up a corect leaf spring lift.

I have the nissan steel winch bar with no winch. I had the stock bars cranked to stop my bighorns scrubbing but they eventually just died, so i replaced them with hd items.

Latest posts

Back