Footwear whilst driving your Nav?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you wear on your feet whilst driving your Nav?

• Barefeet.

Votes: 32 49.2%
  • Thongs/Jandals/Beach boots

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Sandals

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Sandals with soxs

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Runners/joggers.

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Leather shoes

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Boots

Votes: 23 35.4%
  • Gum boots

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.6%

• Total voters
So you really aspire to drive a D40 peeda?
I hope they are colour matched to your interior or you just aren't doing it right.

Yeah I'm with peeda, was gonna get 3 inch heels but didn't want the expense of changing upper control arms.

im a mixed person when driving. Work i wear my steel cap boots, 4x4ing is either steel cap boots or my dunlops or if im just street/highway driving its barefeet.

random poll but mite find out some interesting answers

These.

tn_lepshoes.jpg

He probably got his high heel hooked under the clutch and didn't get here in time

im a mixed person when driving. Work i wear my steel cap boots, 4x4ing is either steel cap boots or my dunlops or if im just street/highway driving its barefeet.

I'm pretty much the same Rusty. I'm a big fan of barefeet, it would seem that most people that wear steel caps all day are too.

Definatley barefeet if I can. Thongs NO, they get caught up under the clutch pedal, sandshoes are a compromise. I like to be able to feel where the clutch takes up etc, something I can do in barefeet easily, bit harder in thick soled sandshoes, workboots etc.

He probably got his high heel hooked under the clutch and didn't get here in time

How dare you say that about a fellow D22 owner,are suggesting that all D22 owners wear high heels???:wink:.Each to their own .At least he does not carry around a portable hair dressing salon like some D40 owners:sarcastic:
I mainly wear boots or joggers in winter,but in summer its mainly barefeet or thongs.
There is one that has been left off the list the humble UGG Boots.Yes I am wearing them now.

Shane

There is one that has been left off the list the humble UGG Boots.Yes I am wearing them now.

Shane

Good point. There is a pic in the 'Wish me luck' thread of Old Tony in his uggies.

I fear the next poll will be 'Which foot do you put your footwear on first?' Hopefully there will only be two possible responses.

Latest posts

Back