Navara muster web site is live

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodyD40

Reaction score
**************** BREAKING NEWS *****************

The new Navara Muster web site just went live this afternoon.

www.navaramuster.com

You may go there and start filling in application forms, and start sending them in to the committee (as well as your money of course).

Many thanks to KraftyPG for a lot of effort in putting this web site together for us. I'm hoping that emails between KraftyPG and myself will slow down a bit now, he's been crashing my mail server almost daily with questions !!!!

Last edited:
Woody made a typo, no wonder I had to send him all those emails.

-.au Woody

Looks good.Well done.
You spelt my user name wrong on the news page. :rant::rant:
:big_smile:

No doubt one of many, I read fluent typos these days. I'll change the one of your name on the other page to match :smile:

Refresh should be changed.

Good website Krafty.
Quite easy to read and follow links.

Under Muster rules, this bit is not clear that we don't want certain activities. "We expect all participants to obey the law. Drink driving, speeding, reckless driving - all of these endanger the lives and wellbeing of others."

interesting point Terry, i guess as a committee we read it diferently when it was wrote ...

but that paragraph might get a tweak of a re-write, to make it more clearly understood that as a committee we need an expectation of good law abiding behavior etc etc ... and that also extends to no silly driving behaviours displayed at any time - even when we are on the private property of ADOS.

A big thank you

Thanks Krafty I know you have been very busy doing paid work let alone a freebie!!

So on behalf of the committee - a big thanks!!!

BH

Thanks guys good to see the efforts have paid off, hope the committee get all they need from the site.

Good job lads.

Site looks great Krafty - here's hoping you'll attend the muster.

The committee gathered some great sponsors.

Well done Krafty, I know who to use if I ever set up a site, it looks great - apart for the lack of a pic of my nav. hmmmmm.

Latest posts

Back