Nissans Facebook page

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodyD40

Reaction score
Folks

As part of the advertising that we as a committee are doing, we are also getting the 'word' out there using Facebook.

Gus has added the muster to Nissan's facebook page. Gus and I have added some photos to the page as well.

What we are asking if those of you who have facebook, to log in and upload ONE photo of your Navara - click on LIKE of Gus's posting about the muster (and share it too please)

Note: we want this as a positive marketing campaign - as we want Nissan to be a very important sponsor, so please consider wording your comments carefully

http://www.facebook.com/nissanaustralia?sk=app_208195102528120#!/nissanaustralia?sk=wall

Good idea Woody!

Krafty - FB is that bloody social medium my staff spend time far too much time on during the day when they should be damn well working. The only person who is allowed to spend time on FB during working hours is the boss! :big_smile:

That's why I don't have staff...that and they expect money.

I'm such a web savvy dude I don't have FB, Myspace, Twitter or any such thing, but I hope you get lots of friends.

I cant see the specific post regarding the muster, can you post a direct link to it please?

Never mind, found it under the links page.......

Jase

u will need to scroll down a little bit, Gus posted the muster stuff last night - check the time/dates to find it.

dont know how to extract a more direct link than i've already done.

Geez Woody can't you get a better profile pic, you know one with someone elses head :ha:

Geez Woody can't you get a better profile pic, you know one with someone elses head :ha:

I wish i could, but i kind of use facebook for business networking ... also use linked-in as well, so i need to keep it looking a bit more professional and formal.

Folks

As part of the advertising that we as a committee are doing, we are also getting the 'word' out there using Facebook.

Gus has added the muster to Nissan's facebook page. Gus and I have added some photos to the page as well.

What we are asking if those of you who have facebook, to log in and upload ONE photo of your Navara - click on LIKE of Gus's posting about the muster (and share it too please)

Note: we want this as a positive marketing campaign - as we want Nissan to be a very important sponsor, so please consider wording your comments carefully

http://www.facebook.com/nissanaustralia?sk=app_208195102528120#!/nissanaustralia?sk=wall

Try this link - its just for Navara's https://www.facebook.com/nissannavaraaus?sk=wall

BH

It is strange. I do not get an option to like the post.
I can see who likes it but no option to like it myself.
I can however like the Navara links page, just no specific posts. :(
I was logged in as well ;)

Murph

Once you click on like for the group - you then get access to like and comment on the posts within the group.

thats what i had to do.

Latest posts

Back