Offset Question

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scotty_dee

Reaction score
Hey

Did a search but could not come up with a definate answer. Will Hilux 15" steel wheels (98 Model) fit on a D22 Navara and vice-versa. Was not sure on the offsets?

Thanks

Just google the offsets of both models of cars and if the not too far off you should be fine, im pretty sure the 98 hilux runs a pretty low offset so they will most likely sit out of your gaurds abit

Still can't find a definate answer, dont really understand how the offsets work. anybody here put lux rims on their D22

Last edited:
Isn't the offset stamped inside the rims somewhere?

I know the D22 offset is on this site somewhere, I reckon there is also an answer to the lux rims on a D22 as well try and "advanced Search"

Well I know that -22 15x8's sit flush on 98 hilux sr-5 gaurds and I thought d22 ran about +20 offset so the hilux rims sit out 42mm further than the d22 rims but it depends on the offset of the specific hilux rims you want to fit

Dave's about as definitive as you get when it comes to this stuff and he's stated in more than one thread that Hilux wheels fit D22's.

An advanced search for "Hilux offset" will get quite a few hits, weed through them it's not that hard and I'm sure you'll find Dave quoting something similar to the line above in atleast one of the threads.

Latest posts

Back