Nissan Australia 4WD Trips

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bosshog

Reaction score
Nissan are offering the opportunity to join them for some 4wding.

However if you don't live in VIC, NSW, QLD then don't even bother clicking on this link!

Last time I knew Australia was a little larger than just the East coast. Grrr.

Sounds alright, cheaper to just go on a vnog trip with probly more freedom

I can get onto Stockton Beach for free and the Watagans cost me twice that (so for those who are math-impaired, twice nothing is still nothing). I'm not paying $400 so I can get the chance to be sneered at by Pat Callinan because I don't drive a Troll.

Here's MY invitation: for NOTHING, you can join us on a weekend to be nominated for a trip through the Watagan Forest. You get to meet nobody special, nobody that's ever put their name and/or face on a DVD that you can buy for $2 in Go-Lo or Clints Crazy Bargains.

All good points, but I am still not over the fact that they limited it to the East coast. Much better 4WDing down here :big_smile:

Come on vnog trips for free and you can meet me, iv been on tv and dvds, still noone special though lol

Here's MY invitation: for NOTHING, you can join us on a weekend to be nominated for a trip through the Watagan Forest. You get to meet nobody special, nobody that's ever put their name and/or face on a DVD that you can buy for $2 in Go-Lo or Clints Crazy Bargains.

Now VNOG might just take you up on that Tony for a trip in 2012!
(If Nissan don't mind!)

And doc1980 should be charging $400 per vehicle for this weekends trip to Craig's Hut and surrounds.

Last edited:
I wouldn't ask you guys to come all the way up here to go through the Watagan Forest. That place is like a freeway in terms of 4WD challenges.

The tracks through Ados are MUCH better, we'll see those at the muster. I'll do some investigation about some tracks down around Canberra - meeting you guys halfway only seems fair.

BS $400 smackers to follow that tosser around Scenic rim . It costs $35 and a Beach permit for Double island is about $16 a day . But you know they will have heaps of takers that want get their head on a DVD. :idea:
I hope somone is taking their super8 to Ados :sarcastic:

Gonzo that's a good point.

We're taking our cameras - both still and video - but what we really need to do is coordinate some footage.

This includes some footage of the vehicles driving there, as well as the happenings while we're there, and footage of the tracks. The more cameras on the spot, the better the piece can be.

If it's daylight on our way up I'll get some footage of our caravan going past. I will also see if I can get someone to take our camera out on one of the tracks to provide in-car footage and maybe even some shots from outside as the cars go past. Might move this discussion to the Muster thread as well!

Gonzo that's a good point.

We're taking our cameras - both still and video - but what we really need to do is coordinate some footage.

This includes some footage of the vehicles driving there, as well as the happenings while we're there, and footage of the tracks. The more cameras on the spot, the better the piece can be.

If it's daylight on our way up I'll get some footage of our caravan going past. I will also see if I can get someone to take our camera out on one of the tracks to provide in-car footage and maybe even some shots from outside as the cars go past. Might move this discussion to the Muster thread as well!

You might even be able to sell the footage back to nissan for a real advert not like the x trail ads airing now where they drive it through the surf.

Typical Bureaucrats ignoring everything but the eastern states too.

Latest posts

Back