Bravo's D40 King Cab

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BravoBrad

Reaction score
G'day fellow members of the asylum.

I’m from Nth West NSW, and I’ve recently converted to a Navara (have had a couple of B2600’s)

So here it was when I picked it up in a classic two tone

nav1.jpg

And here it is a weekish later.

nav2.jpg

Next week it should have a Bar, Winch and slight lift.

Welcome Brad, never been a fan of red vehicles, even if they do go faster they use more fuel, but that doesn't look bad all nice and clean, glimmer from the left hand headlight adds a nice effect too. Rear box looks is that a home made or is the little square on the front corner a manufacturers sticker?

that thing looks bloody nice! Not sure the two tone looks very (any) good at all, but better now!

Mitch

hehehe, the two tone actually didn't look as bad as the picture, (it was still a tad harsh on the eyes) but i wasn't fussed, it got me around for the first 1.5 weeks which was all it was intended for.

Very Nice . Gotta love that red. The lift kit , bar and lights make her look great .
Are they HID lights .

No, they are IPF 900 Xtreme (Both Flood). I am debating converting them to HID, or just dropping a LED Light bar on. I was keen to swap them to HID, but I would like to see a pair running HID first to see what the improvement is.

The Navara High beam is fairly ordinary IMHO

Back