G'day to all

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d21demon

Reaction score
Hi guys, Im so glad I dicovered this site. I can't wait to get your opinions on my project. I have a D21 navara twin cab with tray, she's used for both work and play. So far I have put in a dual battery system, I've got a 4wd systems 2" lift coming any day now and I have got a 2" bodylift sitting in the shed waiting for the time to put it on.

catch you all in the forum.
d21demon.

G'day and welcome mate! Sounds like you're going to be busy barking some knuckles over the next week or so!!

Cheers Brad

Hi guys, Im so glad I dicovered this site. I can't wait to get your opinions on my project. I have a D21 navara twin cab with tray, she's used for both work and play. So far I have put in a dual battery system, I've got a 4wd systems 2" lift coming any day now and I have got a 2" bodylift sitting in the shed waiting for the time to put it on.

catch you all in the forum.
d21demon.

Welcome. Good to see another D21!

Consider making a build-up thread if you have a camera so we can watch your progress.

With all that extra space, are you going for some bigger rubber? What play do you do with it?

Welcome. Good to see another D21!

Consider making a build-up thread if you have a camera so we can watch your progress.

With all that extra space, are you going for some bigger rubber? What play do you do with it?

Eventually I'd like to get some 33" muddies on to her, but the old z24 is barely turning the 31's at the moment.
Mostly she's going to be for touring and weekend camping trips, but I like a bit of the rough stuff every now and again.

Back