State of origin news flash

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The State of Origin has been moved to the adult channel tonight.
Apparently 17 NSW arseholes being hammered for 80 minutes is too explicit for free to air tv.
GO THE MIGHTY MAROONS !!!!!!:rock:

What a shit game. I picked up on so much shit that the ref pinned qld for and not nsw. I wonder what the ref got for the game $$$$$.

Wasn't a good out come but atleast it was close for once. Bring on game 3 QUEENSLANDER!!!!!!!!!

Sent from Josh's iPhone using Forum Runner

Well said Joshy, I'm an impartial Mexican and don't really care who wins as long as it's a game worth watching but bagging out the ref's when your team looses is pretty poor form no matter what the sport.

Bring on Game 3 and lets have a draw!!!

I'm a proud Qld'er but it was good to see NSW win to make the next one more exciting. Bring on Origin 3!!!!

if QLD didnt knock on and fumble at cruicial times they could have won the game,and its got me stuffed why in rugby they leave injured players on the field.
Ingliss couldnt use one arm yet he and the coach leave him on,surely a fit man with 2 working arms is of more value to the team.

Please someone from QLD drop that little fagg from NSW that kicks for goal,he has a head that beggs to be smacked..lol

im a nsw supporter yet both games ive been hoping someone takes out soward. Cannot stand the bloke and his little fairy dance before kicking

im a nsw supporter yet both games ive been hoping someone takes out soward. Cannot stand the bloke and his little fairy dance before kicking

yeah exactly....his fairy dance,he must think his on dancing with the stars.....

Don't worry about soward. Someone need to knock Ennis out. He's a grub.

It would be just another game without ennis out there stirring shit up!:rock:

Blues post game celebrations.

Attachments

• image-20854395.jpg
    image-20854395.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 73
NSW should stand for
" No Soward Wanker."
The little fag. Looked right at home in pink during the women in league round.

Back