Hi from WA

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

envee

Reaction score
Hi All,
Just bought my first Navarra, a D22 STR 4x4 Dual Cab in polar white. Must say that reading all about the great mods that some of you guys have done makes me itchy to get started .......... might have to see if Kev has any more dollars that he wants stimulated!!

Greetings envee!! Mods are fun for sure, but getting out in it is better. You might surprise yourself as to what the Nav is capable of. I did! (I had a little victoy of sorts today)

Cheers Brad

Thanks

Thanks for the welcome guys. Looking forward to getting out in it and finding out where it will take me. Haven't done any serious 4w driving so will have to take it in nice easy steps .......... or maybe not !!! As they say in certain parts of the world " You'll never never know, if you never never go "

Keen to hear of your victory Brad :questionmark:

Victory haha! It was at a local track that I've been contemplating since I bought my Nav. My mates kept telling me the first part was the hardest and I'd done it easy a few times. Well today I went out by myself and conquered my fears on getting stuck and drove the entire track down the mountain and back up. Was easier than I'd led myself to believe and I couldn't be happier with how my Navara handled. The track itself is kind of in the middle of town so some form of help isn't too far away. Here is a pic of the track, it's the one that goes off to the left and then down to the beach.Google Maps

Cheers Brad

Victory haha! It was at a local track that I've been contemplating since I bought my Nav. My mates kept telling me the first part was the hardest and I'd done it easy a few times. Well today I went out by myself and conquered my fears on getting stuck and drove the entire track down the mountain and back up. Was easier than I'd led myself to believe and I couldn't be happier with how my Navara handled. The track itself is kind of in the middle of town so some form of help isn't too far away. Here is a pic of the track, it's the one that goes off to the left and then down to the beach.Google Maps

Cheers Brad

Nice work Brad :congrats: There'll be no stopping you now I guess. Looks like a nic spot too.

Back