D22 keyless entry actuator wiring

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moose

Reaction score
Need help! I have an 06 STR and am in the middle of installing keyless entry.
I have mounted the additional actuator but can't find how to wire it up, I assumed there would be a plug in the door harness already.
What have you guys done?

I'm sure there is several threads about keyless entry in the D22 section which covers how much wiring is already there try searching (or an advanced search) in the D22 section it can't be that hard to find.

Thanks Krafty, I did have a good look before I posted, couldn't find the answer I was looking for. Just curious how other people have done it.

I was sure there was someone a month or so back with photos, I know someone was talking about a particular brand of keyless entry but I'm sure there was a discussion about what Nissan left. Maybe it was a D40 thread.

My guess is that it's a two (maybe 3) wire system that runs back to a central unit under the dash but I believe as standard Nissan didn't put them in the D22's and therefore there would be no wiring in the doors but I haven't taken enough notice of the D22 threads to be 100% sure.

it's real easy, I do it for a living.
I can Show you if you are in Perth
where you based?

Thanks Bigbro, I am in Adelaide.
I figured it out, just ran some new wires through the door harness to the control unit, as the drivers door controls the others anyway, thats all that was needed.

Hey Bigbro how much would you charge for keyless entry fitted onto my 2010 d22? im also in Perth

Mate ;
the system I use is the AW 674. it is a government approved remote immobiliser.
Supplied and fitted with 2 year warranty is $265.
ps:
this also will give you flashing hazard light conformation as well.
cheers

ok yea that sounds cheaper than others iv phoned. Get some tax $$ back in next few days so will give u a call (@ 94797974??)

Back