2006 Bullbar on a 2010 D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rokster

Reaction score
Hi there guys,

I can lay my hands on an '06 ARB bullbar for not a lot of money.. problem is I'm driving an 2010 ST-R... The question to those who know more than I... would it fit ? How much work would be involved to make it fit ? Is it worth the effort ?

Any advice gladly accepted !

Niel

mate I cant tell you exactly what the customisation req'd will be but it will require some. the '10 is Thai built and the '06 is jap built. there will be differences.

Haha, yeah, unfortunately I reckon it would be a pain in the ass to do but I've got no idea how hard but if we keep talkin shit this thread will stay current and someone will make some sense...

I put a genuine Nissan (TJM) one on mine recently. from what i could see, the chassis rails may be say 10mm closer on the Thai build. The kit included spacer plates to fit.

That said, i presume the mounts would probably need some spacer plates to sit in the correct location. Not complex, but time consuming.

Regards

Greg

just put on a 06 str alloy bar on my 2011 str, fit fine with a little bending of the brackets, chassis rails are slightly closer.

Latest posts

Back