Not a Nav - Matts Patrol

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt76

Reaction score
Hi All

might not interest you but I will show it nonetheless lol.

I sold my D40 recently and bought this:

photo14b.jpg

Its a 2011 GU ST Patrol
3.0L CRD Auto

Mods so far (since pic):

Dobinson coils and Koni shocks
Nissan steel bar
IPF spotties
UHF
ARB onboard compressor
Dual Battery

Pick up tommorrow a set of 285/75/16 Mickey T 4 ribs, put on 16 inch steel rims off a GU ute.

Will put more pics up soon with the mods.

Just need to get it dirty now!

Cheers
Matt

Neat purchase and grats

How do u find the auto box hooked to the 3.0L motor? Not gutless or anything? Good to see the mod list has been started already :). Keep it coming

Matt, dont forget to invite some of the NAVARA blokes to help extract you from which ever bog hole your going to play in with your Patrol .... LOL

Good luck and have fun with all the upgrades on your new beast mate.

Thanks guys,

Rusty I reckon the auto matches the diesel pretty well. It doesn't have ANY top end power which was hard to get used to after the d40, but it really does get around effortlessly around town if using the torque. The ride with the new suspension is superb, thanks to Zordo. That bloke knows his stuff. It sits up nice like leprechauns now, can't wait to get the 33's on!

When the workshop quietens off (hopefully it doesn't!) I will look at making sliders and roof cage.

nice patrols there guys. mat she will look the goods with the rest of the mods. bet you cant wait to get the 33's on, then get it out on some tracks and get it dirty!!

Very nice Matt ( & Leprechaun), will look awesome with 33's. look forward to seeing an updated pic.

Leprechaun what lift do you have on yours mate? Nice rig Matt the silver is a good colour can't wait to see the updated pics and 33's!

Latest posts

Back