z30 engine light

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stumpydog

Reaction score
Had a problem with my engine light coming on when I'm towing the camper, any suggestions! Go's into derate and can't get anymore tha 3000rpm out of her/him for those that need to be obey'd. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated as she's sick of pushing us uphill (the wife I mean) Regards STUMPYDOG:dong:

i had the same problem twice with the light coming on
the first time my fuel pump was just about to go is i fixed that than on the way home from wilcannia it appeared in the middle of no where managed to go home i i discovered it was only the fuel filter was loose.
so it might be something like that
just a suggestion try eliminate least expensive thing first just be aware that there are so many senses on the d22's its not funny

good luck
steve

I've just had this occur to me. Whilst up a Landcruiser park. I've drained the fuel filter, no go. I'm gonna syphon fuel tank and re fuel to see if it's bad fuel/water in fuel. Bloody Matilda fuel! I had no choice!

Had engine light come on twice on my 3.0l TD patrol....once it was water in the fuel filter, changed filters and added a heap of Diesel Power and other fuel additives to get the water out of the fuel system.
Second time it was a knackered MAF sensor...tried to clean it but to no avail....$220 from Nissan and all good

Woody

Latest posts

Back