Vic 4x4 Course.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michael740

Reaction score
G'Day everyone, this week I did the Safetrek basic course which consisted of 3 hours theory on Thursday night at Box Hill Tafe and 8 hours driving on Sunday in Narbethong. Having very limited off road experience I was amazed at what my D22 could actually do and I'm sure could do so much more with an experienced driver doing it.
It was a top day with heaps of mud and Jim the instructor is a top bloke and explains every thing well.
It was funny though at the start of the day he got us to drive a small purpose built course he has and we all shit ourselves doing it, then after the day in the forest we came back and did the same course like we were all driving to the milk bar LOL.
The main thing I got out of the day is there is so much more to learn and practice ie. stall stops and starts etc.
The next thing I will buy is a set of muddies as the ATR's with 65000km's of them are not that good in the deep mud.
Anyway it was a top day out and would certainly recommend it.

Latest posts

Back