WARNING - Opposite Lock D22 Bullbar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corporation

Reaction score
Just a friendly warning! don't get the Opposite lock steel bullbar!
it didnt come with any screws/bolts, i was told to use the 4 original ones that off the plastic guard, but still needed 2 more bolts and spacers that didnt come with the bullbar, Which want a huge issue. But the bigger issue is that it does not come with the central protection plate, even though it states on their website "a central protection plate included to reduce the chance of damage to your engine"
So from looking underneath, all of the engine and radiator is exposed.
The bullbar has the rails ready for it, but dont supply the plate.
They also told me that any bullbar for the D22 don't come with the plate, Even though ARB's come with it...
So i've given them an choice, Ill go to a engineering shop and get one made up, and they can foot the bill, or take it back and give me the money back.
The whole point of not getting a second hand bullbar was that i couldnt be bothered about missing parts screws and what not!
ATM waiting on a response, this has been going back and forth for about 2 months.

For what its worth the stock Nissan bar does come with the plate you mention. Its only about 1-2 mm thick, but its there...

If worse comes to worse you can buy the plate from Nissan as a spare part. I did not get one with my 2nd hand OEM stell bull bar but bought a new one from Nissan. I think it cost around $30.

Dont buy Xrox from them either, I just bought one and its missing parts and barely even fits. Im going to have to modify it just to get it to fit

Dont buy Xrox from them either, I just bought one and its missing parts and barely even fits. Im going to have to modify it just to get it to fit

Thats standard for Xrox, I'm yet to see one fit the body properly.

I got an Xrox bar from then, I wouldn't say it fits as well as I would have expected for $1100 but it fitted OK. Mine was missing the bash plate, but I knew they had opened the box to show someone before I got there so I went back and they found it sitting out the back strait away. And as for bolts, LOL mine came with a big bag, I probably have at least 10-15 bolts and a heap of mixed washers and nuts left over, and before anyone says, yes it is mounted correctly according to the instructions.

Latest posts

Back