New Suspension fitted today

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adam2108

Reaction score
Well just finished fitting my new medium dobinsons springs greasable shackles and bushes with front and rear koni adjustable shocks and I must say it is awsome , i drove a d22 with same springs and bilstien shocks, I decided to get the koni shocks and i love it even better , the rear is sitting at 790 and the front is at 780 from bottom edge of rim and botton of gaurd , over bumps does not top out due to the shocks controlling so well on up travel , will probably put the snake racing upper control arms in next just to give it that much better down travel on suspension but all in all the set up is awsome and has no floating feeling at all very smooth on bumps and very responsive steering now

D22,3L TD,NISSAN ALLOY BULLBAR, IPF SPOTTIES,NISSAN SNORKEL, NISSAN CANOPY,KONI ADJUSTABLE SHOCKS,DOBINSON,SPRINGS,UNIDEN UHF,DUAL BATTERIES,WAECO FRIDGE, COOPERS ATR ,ROLLA ROOF RACKS

Last edited:
Hey Adam,

Could you please take some photos to upload here? Showing your koni shocks ect... This is because Im looking at getting my suspension done in the next month and cannot decide on koni or bilsteins.

And by springs what do you mean? I have leafs in the back... Havent really looked around at different suspension setups.

no probs

yeah no worries i will get some pics tomorrow , rear leaf springs dobinsons medium weight 200kg , springs and bushes and greasable shackles came from opposite lock at islington , and i ordered the shocks from melbourne at top performance , they are the koni distributor for Australia , shocks came over night interstate

Last edited:
and i ordered the shocks from melbourne at top performance said:
would you have the part number for your shocks as i am about to do upgrade and your ssetup sounds just right for me

re koni shock part number

ok the shocks part numbers are

front 30 1326

rear 82 2297

they are longer travel shocks aswell and all 4 are adjustable , when new they are on the softest setting and it is very tight , they recommend not touching them :cheers!:

sorry about pics i will try and get them done as soon as i can if not this week i will do on saturday for you to look at

Back