Rear Springs

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
There are so many brands out there on the market. Are there any that really stand out quality wise or any that are really not worth the effort.
Not looking for 400 feet of lift maybe a 2" lift and not a bone jarring ride .

Bluemax or EFS do a pretty good leaf for D40
Cheers

Comfort leaf spring $200 ea , approx 40mm lift
Cheers

i have springs from ULTIMATE SUSPENSION they have transformed my ute. the guys there can customise the springs to suit exactly what you want. the springs have a lifetime warranty, and im sure there is a dealer in the ACT. i cant remember exactly how much they cost but i think it was $290 each with greasable shackles, new bushes and u bolts.

Last edited:
I have heard good things about dobinsons springs as well. Never experienced any aftermarket springs myself so can't give first hand.

Mitch

I have Dobinsons springs all round
My rears are lifted and +400kg load but it felt the same as stock springs. (although come think of it they wee on the bumpstops. Either way I am happy with my ride comfortable to sit in all day without making a kidney milkshake and I only have 200kg on a heavy day in the tray.

Get in touch with Ken or Brendan at Ultimate Suspension and let them know what you need and I'm sure they can do it they modified my first 4WD over 25 years ago and made custom spring sets for the rear of that to get me what I needed. Well worth taking a drive up to see them should only take a couple of hours from your place....

Back