Places to go near Brisbane.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason

Reaction score
Landcruiser Mountain Park

landcruiser mountain 4wd park,offroad,camping,four wheel drive

Scenic Rim Adventure Park

Scenic Rim Adventure Park

Bribie Island Recreation Area

Bribie Island Recreation Area - EPA

Northern Cooloola, Great Sandy National Park (Double Island Point)

Northern Cooloola, Great Sandy National Park - EPA

Sharp Park River Bend Country Bush Camping

Sharp Park River Bend Country Bush Camping - Accommodation - Queensland Holidays

The Springs 4X4 Camping and Adventure Park

TNT321 - All Purpose 21

Glendon Camping Grounds

Glendon Camping Grounds

Condamine Gorge '14 River Crossing'

Condamine Gorge '14 River Crossing' - Things To See and Do - Queensland Holidays

Janowen Hills 4WD Park

http://janowenhills4wdpark.bigpondhosting.com/aboutus.htm

Neerum Creek Bush Retreat

http://www.ncbr.com.au/index.php

McCalman's Crystalvale Off Road Vehicle 4WD Park

http://hillcrestbb.com/activities/4wd.htm

Last edited:
Hey Mate don't forget JANOWEN HILLS
Really good 4wd park usually not too crowded
Cheers

theres a good spot in nudgee, its not a whole heap but there is still a few mud holes and little hill climbs.

Matty

lucky i was just about to post scenic rim as cityview didnt relise they changed names. when i was there they were pretty stricked, had a jeep rollover and the driver died. had a bit of a bad vibe to it.

theres a good spot in nudgee, its not a whole heap but there is still a few mud holes and little hill climbs.

Matty

Yeah, where abouts mate? I live in Clayfield and sometimes after work I just feel like going for a play in the mud without getting the car salty...

Okay so I found the spot at nudgee. It pissed down rain all last night so the whole thing was basically a big red mud hole. It was awesome! Tight little track but a bit challenging in parts, some deep bogs, steep little hill climbs (which are bloody slippery). I had a lot of fun there though, and only 10-15 minutes from my place in Clayfield so that's good to know.

How to get there:
From the city, head out Nudgee road, or Gateway Motorway. Take Nudgee Beach exit. Just as you go past the entrance to Nudgee Golf Club, on your left there is a dirt road. Take that, and the track is right there. It meanders around in a few different directions, so just be careful of 4X4's driving in the opposite direction. As far as I could see, there are no private property signs, you don't have to go through any gates, so I am assuming it is perfectly legal, or at least you could plead ignorance if anyone had a go at you because there is no signage or gates.

My regular camping spot is Gordon Country, just up the road from Janowen Hills 4WD Park next to the national Park, much nicer "in the bush" camping, maybe not as 4WD track based but not all my family are as mad on it as me. Few good tracks and cheaper camping fees. Going there next weekend with a couple of my brothers and families.

Last edited:
Added McCalman's Crystalvale Off Road Vehicle 4WD Park @ Tweed, actually in NSW but close enough.

I heard part of duck creek rd has some really good wash out about half way up. It was quite easy when Raywise and I done it. Beautiful drive!

That looks like a nice loop down to Oriellys and back.

Anyone been to the new Scenic Rim adventure park?

Duck creek is a bit tame but the location it's self we'll makes up for the track. It can get a little dicey when washed out though and there's a 1-2 side loops to play on.

Really want to check out scenic rim. I hear its pretty good.

Latest posts

Back