Badtmprd's 05 D22 dualcab

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badtmprd

Reaction score
Well guys this is my D22 that the missus brought me to use as a daily instead of the SS.

Few pics...

30092010377.jpg

b.jpg

d.jpg

An as of today the new look...factory tub back on...need to wind the front up due to the back going back up due to the tray being lighter.

f.jpg

Few specs

2005 July built D22 Navara

2" Iron man lift kit
4 X Lightforce striker spotties
Two way

Got plenty of stuff in shed that needs to be added...getting there

yeh i know, still nice though. I have been taken for a drive in the trucks they got running up in BHP's Newman - mt whaleback mine site as part of the pit pass. amazing trucks, Boring as bat shit to drive too :)

Brett

Yeah they only Komatsu 785's same size as Cat 777's. Pretty sure Mt Whaleback run cat 793's!! twice the size plus some lol

Last edited:
hey mate have u still got the tray and do u wanna sell it??? where r u loacted???

This pic really shows a difference in builds.
f.jpg

I assume you are running original rubber - 265 70. there is bugger all clearance on the front.
Alot of stuff is said about removing guards and panel beating to get even 265 75's under them. On mine no problem and still 20mm clearance at full lock and flexed.

Tray got sold mate for $1500 an that money will be spent on 5 new Cooper S/T Maxx's. Looked at them on fri, just released an unreal looking tyre. An yes still running 265/70/16 but will be going up to 265/75/16 :)

Few updates on the Nav. Changed the tray back to a tub style one, ditched the roll bar an got a tonnuo cover an to top it off a nice big set of Cooper ST Maxx's 265/75/16. Very happy!!

Attachments

• image-103740959.jpg
    image-103740959.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 104
Also scored a tracklander roof rack for $200 out of the trading post just going to change the mounts so it sits a bit lower.

Attachments

• image-28616908.jpg
    image-28616908.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 87
I had the cooper s/t maxx in 265 75 16 fitted last friday. They seem alright had them in the bush today, Nothing extreme but they seem good and they do look good on the nav. Are you happy with them

Done about 5k with them so far mate.
Bulk highway kms.... They handle great an sweet fa road noise.
Also Done some beach work an let them down to 20psi an was happy with there ballon affect ( never got bogged) and done about 50kms of muddy dirt track and one time the ruts were deep enough to make the Nav drag the centre of the diff's but still not enough to get stuck....... Couldn't be happier!!

Latest posts

Back