lift kits.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trotter D22

Reaction score
Hey guys. Minus the coopers my old d22 str is pretty stocko. i;m in brisbane just wondering if anyones got any good shops or websites too check out lift kits and snorkels. Just wanna little bit more too try save the side steps till i build some sliders.

ohh yeah kool. i live at morooka work at archerfield on the south side. doo you go out for a 4by much wouldn mind someone to tag along with if your ever keen.

I have just started really mate. I have been up to Bribie and played a very little bit around Mt Mee. My next few weekends are a bit busy but I am heading to Neerum Creek camping next month with some others so I might organise a little outing out there after that if I can find my way around there ok.

Brisbanite posted up a heap of places to go in another thread, I might start working through them soon and see whats good too.

PM sent .
Check with Brisbanite i did his suspension.
cheers

hey zordo do stock or sell torsion torsion bars for a d22 navara and how much, thanks mate

Matty

Guys for the D22 you cant go past Ironman suspension. I know sometimes they get a bad wrap and i will never buy them again after i put ironman in my suzuki (infact i pulled the ironman suspension straight back out and threw it behind the shed). But having said that i had ironman suspension in my D22 for about three years and it was the best thing i have ever done. I got so many comments from people riding shotgun no one could beleive how smooth it was and Fantastic off road. Its one of the cheaper kits out there as well, just my 2c worth

Hey guys im in perth W.A Australia and im wondering if anyone knows of a place that still do body lifts ive already had a ironman 2" lift fitted!
???? Anyone know a place

Hey guys im in perth W.A Australia and im wondering if anyone knows of a place that still do body lifts ive already had a ironman 2" lift fitted!
???? Anyone know a place
What about your own garage?
Body lifts are easier than suspension lifts.

Does anybody who's done a home grown body lift have an estimate of the weight of their cab? Did you use a lever to lift it those few millimetres, a jack, a few strong blokes or some other means?

Just use a hydraulic jack with some blocks of wood on top of it. Did the trick for my patrol easy enough and it weighs a lot more than the navara. If you have some side steps that mount off the body even better for spreading the weight.

Latest posts

Back