sunraysia rims

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scooba_285

Reaction score
im looking to get a set of black sunraysia wheels for my 09 d22, i want them to be the same size and offset and all the rest as the standard alloys, anyone tell me what size and possibly where to buy? thanks

Well eBay for starters but I seem to have trouble finding them my self. You want them
To suit 265 75 16 tyre. That's about as big as you can go without too much dramas. Good luck. They are 100 bucks brand new at bridgestone. Not too sure where to get cheaper ones surely someone
Might know

I went to my local quickfit dealer for mine, I got 16's and are close to standard spec (I was told). They cost me $90 ea down from $110 ea because I got all four.

dont bother getting same tire and rim size i just got 16x8 with a set of maxxis buckshots and the dont stick out way past my flares and they look nice and mean. i got mine for 400 dollars tire and rim for each corner

Std alloys are 16x7 with +44 offset I'm pretty sure. I have 16x8 +20 offset with muddies on and they sit neat flush with the guard.16x7 +30 is as close as you get with kings rims. I'm not sure on other brands. Have a look at my garage to see pics.

STD Alloy 16x7 ET+35 (+30 sunraysia is as close as you can get
Also try the search function, usually answers all your questions!!!

Std alloys are 16x7 with +44 offset

No offence RustyNav09, but doing this leads to more questions (not answering 'em which is what we are trying to achieve)

STD alloys are ET+35. They have its stamped on the rear of the rim and I can confim as I have measured it.

Suggestions Mods: Might be worth to make std specs a sticky as they seem to be asked ALOT

Latest posts

Back