Lift Blocks

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reg83

Reaction score
Have done a search but can't find anything on lift blocks.

What's every ones views and experiences with lift blocks?

I'm pulling a leaf out as I only got 30mm lift out of my EFS springs and it's an extremely harsh ride, so Zordo has reccommended to pull a leaf out. I'm assuming this will drop it slightly and seeing as though I didn't get much lift in the first place I thought the blocks might be a cheap way out if the removal of a spring softens it a bit rather then replacing the springs altogether.

Thanks in advance

Adam

Sorry I should have specified- I was talking about suspension lift blocks not body lift blocks.

I have put them in my 05 d22 and found them to be a good cheap way of lifting it 2 inches. I would recommend that you go 2 inches or more not less because you have to change the handbrake cable from above to below the leaf. $120 for the pair including u bolts was good i thought, they also have the 5 degree angle on them to adjust the tailshaft.

Last edited:
Just over ebay. Searched for navara lift blocks. They were the cast iron type ones. I just looked on there again and that seller doesnt have any for sale now. It took about two hours to fit them, i am a maint fitter so it wasnt to far off my normal line of work. There was a bit of messing around with jacks and stands and stuff.

eBayISAPI.dll

lift blocks increrase the force on your spring pack at the axle and increase the chance of axle wrapping your springs, especially if you pull out a leaf from the pack too.

Last edited:
I just got a set of 1 in block to add to my Ironman kit, but due to unforseen circumstances I haven't had a chance to do a single thing with my nav for a couple of weeks. I'll see how they go and keep you posted.

Latest posts

Back