Where to get after market control arms from usa

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what nav are you talking about??
i know total chaos do for the d40/frontier and here is a link 05+ Nissan Frontier/Xterra/Pathfinder Upper Control Arm
personally i like the uca made by prg here is another link check these out http://www.prgproducts.com/shop/product/prg_frontier_upper_control_arms/
also there is two threads on this forum about bulk buys for upper control arms for the d22 and the d40, they might be worth a read. http://www.navara.asia/d40-suspension-steering/8509-group-purchase-aftermarket-ucas.html
http://www.navara.asia/parts-accessories-sale/8909-hd-upper-control-arms-d22-bulk-buy.html

Last edited:
So the navara d22 is called a Frontier in the USA????..... $639USD is a good price..how much postage?

Oh bugger I wish I'd seen this earlier. I would of said did you try pming Reg53 he can get them at trade price for us nav guys.$639 is a good price.

Hope all goes well

$639 isnt worth buying in the states, with freight added you would be getting close to what you can get them for here!
Control Arms
are selling the arms (calmini) for $390 might be worth a look.

$639 isnt worth buying in the states, with freight added you would be getting close to what you can get them for here!
Control Arms
are selling the arms (calmini) for $390 might be worth a look.

calmini arms have no adjustment, where the prg arms do. by the time you buy offset bushes it ends up costing the same if not more.

Are you sure. Shit pig people on here are running the calmini arms and have had no dramas with alignment cambers or anything. So the adjustment part must be in the kit.

Are you sure. Shit pig people on here are running the calmini arms and have had no dramas with alignment cambers or anything. So the adjustment part must be in the kit.

what do you mean "shit pig"
if you have a look at the link above in loco12 post you will see they have no adjustment.
then if you look at the prg arms you can clearly see them. you might not need adjustment with a lift under 2inch. i have a 2inch lift on my d40 and get uca smack, also my adjustment is maxed out so i cant really get the camber angle i should have by the books standards.
i would like to add 1inch spacers to my lift so i will defiantly need some more adjustment

Ahah stupid auto correct. I meant shit loads.

Oh are you wanting uca for a d40? Why post in a d22 section? I thought you had a d22 . I got Jo idea on uca for d40.

Sorry Nathan I saw ur name as d22 and the d22 section thought it was for a d22

Rusty

my original post on here was to forward some links to uca's to adam and i was unsure what nav he was talking about so put links up for both d22 and d40. looks like the original thread was moved after he said he had a D22.
then when i saw the link that 05cjb put up for the prg arms i noticed they looked like the d40 arms. so i was curious to the total cost to get them and have them shipped to aus.
so now im just a little confused as to if prg actually make arms for the d22 or not.
oh yeah until 4 months ago i owned a D22 for 5yrs.
any way i will but out from here on i think. hahaha

There is NO adjustment in the D40 Calmini kit for camber. PRG are the only arms to have any form of adjustment.If there are trucks here running Calmini gear then they are either Thai built trucks or they are running the 5" kit.
AFIK PRG only makes UCA for the D40
Gazza the trucks in the US are Frontiers so a D40 Navara is a D40 Frontier and so on.Dont get excited if you see stuff on a Titan as that is a larger truck yet again and runs a V8

Back