Pore Speling (Poor Spelling)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

will

Reaction score
Here goes for my entry into the forum popularity contest...

What's with the bad spelling people? I mean, if you start a thread how much extra effort is there in googling the word before using it in a title to check the spelling.

The reason I bring this up is that the search function is useless unless the thread titles are spelled correctly. This will eventually make other people create threads on the same topic because the original discussion can't be found.

Some examples - Cappacity, Freqency, soleniod, canvus & this is only what's in the current thread titles.

rant, rant, rant. how'd I do? am I Mr Popular yet?:rant:

trhn55l.jpg

Maybe you should do the spelling check yourself. Take your own advice before having a rant. FYI It's "Poor Spelling"

I know exactly what you mean.

I try and fix all thread titles for the reason you mentioned.

I dont think its a unreasonable request.

Juz az long az u buggars done start pikin on gramma next.

Leave the old dear out of it!

The reason I bring this up is that the search function is useless unless the thread titles are spelled correctly.

They do work well when words are spelt correctly.
Spelled-spelt....Which is the correct spelling?

Don't tell Dave there is two spellings to some words, he gets confused enough when he needs to change things :ha:

Yeah fair call Will. Doesn't take much to look it up... unless you don't realise it might be wrong in the first place.
Maybe admin can ban users who spell wrong... ha, gonna be a lot of stock standard Navs out there!!!

I fcucking [sic] hate TXT language.
If a post, no matter how genuine it is has poor spelling or punctuation immediately lowers the tone and relegates the poster to NUf-NUF territory.
Speak and type in the English language to convey your message otherwise you can get fcked [sic].
Our taxes put you through at least 13 years of schooling. The least you can do is show us that you learnt to communicate.

Found this, some how seems to fit. I agree about spelling and text language.

Attachments

• writing2.jpg
    writing2.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 57

Latest posts

Back