yalwahal

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What trip sheet? I live down at Nowra and would be keen to get in on a bit of wheeling with some like minded navara owners

Sorry

What trip sheet? I live down at Nowra and would be keen to get in on a bit of wheeling with some like minded navara owners

Sorry Casper, Been flat out at work and haven't been on for a while now. Will give you a shout when we go. We normally make a weekend of it and camp at the dam, let me know if you're planning anything. Keen to get away as well, Regards Stumpy. (BILL):victory:

Yalwal

Dave, about 20k's inland of Nowra. Not a bad spot, camping ground at the Dam, which is stocked with fish. It used to be a old Gold mining town back in the mid 1800's, still have access to the mines but the all that remains of the town is the cemetary. Pretty interesting place if your into that type of thing. We use it as a base camp and 4wd from there. Flush toilets for the girls and firewood is normally provided by the council. Bring plenty of tent pegs, shit of a spot for rock. Regards Stumpy, (BILL)

Google it up Dave. Heaps of stuff about the place. When you do dont put the H in YALWAL. My typo Cheers STUMPY

Latest posts

Back