DPF Innards removed

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjohn

Reaction score
Found a web site (Europe) WWW.ecuflash.co.uk where they are removing the centre from the DPF and and returning it to the system. Biiiiig thing over there as most car manufacturers use them, even performance vehicles. Local exhaust guy said yeh he has seen it done but not on the D40 auto. Any1?

Last edited:
Yeah i looked into it, could not find any one in AUS to remove the DPF burn feature form the ECU, Howeve ri think ChipIT can modify their tune so you car never does the burn as well.

Just remove the DPF completely and the ECU will not do a regen. Remapping the ECU is only needed if you also remove the the factory cat in the dump pipe.

OK, Thanks BH. Wouldn't believe could be that easy. Read heaps of your mods n trials, good work.

I had been white smoke free for a couple of months after fitting an extension to the o2 sensor.
Dam white smoke has come back.Covered a whole intersection in smoke in Melbourne.I have cleaned the sensor and installed a stainless sleeve over sensor.EGT,s have dropped and seems to have more power.Maybe the boost has increased and trying to make more o2 in exhaust. Would love to try a an ecu from a manual.

Latest posts

Back