Best place to get some work done in SE QLD?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshman

Reaction score
So after my little trip through Aus, I'm back and wanting to throw some more money into the Nav. The top thre things on the priorities list are (in order of importance):
-bolt down roof rack system
-intercooler
-chip

Can anyone recommend brands and a place to get it done?

hi Josh

I'd go for the factory roof rack. They use to hold 80kg and for the price (around $300 installed) I thought that was pretty frickin cheap (rivetted to roof)

hope your trip was fun mate

Lj

to be honest... i dont know how to describe it. the entire trip was amazing! we went and we saw an amazing amount of places. i'll do my best to make a thread and do a write up about it (with pics and vids) but that'll be a slow process, my spare time is a rare commodity at the moment.

but in short - 21 days, 8718km, no tyre punctures, no car hassles (except the bloody roof racks!) but i want to really get down and dirty with the zd30 engine now. got many plans for the future, including a rear-quarter chop and custom rear bar with tow-hitch, quick release canopy fixings, draw system, external roof racks for the tray to go round the canopy (like what scottybobcat has), chip, intercooler, body lift... the list goes on!

Latest posts

Back