Falling to pieces??!?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAD D40

Reaction score
I noticed the other day when driving up my driveway in the missus car that my radiator was hanging down like a pair of aggots & bash plates were missing.
Both the stock rolled out Milo tin can & the ARB plate that covers the gap between the Milo tin and the front of the bar.

Fallen off??! doubt it very much!! Theres like 6 or 8 bolts to undo to take them off I reckon someone tried to get to my winch in my driveway. Which is keen since the truck is parked right at my bedroom window.
But why they took the bash plates with them is beyond me!!?!

Wow what a bummer, I understand totally I thought when I read the thread topic there was going to be a bit of 80/90's rock nostalgia with Faith No More as the lead subject now I'm bummed out.

!@#$ me dead. Now I am glad I work all night as I am a deep sleeper and wouldn't hear some prick flogging shit off my Nav.

However some !@#$%^& stole my tow bar tongue and ball.

However Old Tony the good man gave me a spare he had. In true Tony fashion. Wouldn't take a cent for it.

I report any theft I come across these days. I see theft all the time with Telstra.

If its not bolted down, some prick will steal it.

!@#$ me dead. Now I am glad I work all night as I am a deep sleeper and wouldn't hear some prick flogging shit off my Nav.

However some !@#$%^& stole my tow bar tongue and ball.

However Old Tony the good man gave me a spare he had. In true Tony fashion. Wouldn't take a cent for it.

I report any theft I come across these days. I see theft all the time with Telstra.

If its not bolted down, some prick will steal it.

Here here,

Speaking of bash plates, I wondered how the set I just bought was so cheap, it really must have fallen off a truck :sarcastic:

But why they took the bash plates with them is beyond me!!?!

Might of thought they could come back next day/night and finish the job without you noticing. Got some old rabbit traps you could borrow, Just sit up in the bullbar, In the dark the prick wont even see it but i believe the neighbors will hear it

In this case even if it is bolted on its gone :sarcastic:

unfortunately this is the world we live in, where all the thieves get is a slap on the wrist. i think with avenues such as online trading (forums, ebay, etc.) there's a big market for these low lifes to sell stolen goods to the unsuspecting bargain hunters we all are.

unlucky on the bash plate, hopefully the cops will be able to get some prints off for you. they came and dusted mine but too dirty.

i was in a similar situation where they took my entire towBAR! just like yours there's about 4-6 bolts that need undoing and the thing would weigh 10+kg easily. going to weld in any other future mods i do.

geez, thats really baad luck.

I'm glad i live in a very quiet street. ANY car that comes in or out of our street is heard by all neighbours at night.

Latest posts

Back