*** Early Bird Muster registrations ***

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodyD40

Reaction score
Just letting people know that the Early Bird Registrations for the Muster end on Sunday 31st of July ($65.00 per adult)

You will still be able to register after that date, but the fee per adult will then be $75.00.

As a committee we are really keen to get this muster up and running, but we need to see the committment and support from YOU our fellow Navara Owners.

So please jump onto the Muster web site at www.navaramuster.com and click through to the Registrations page, download the applicable form (word or PDF) and send the form into me by fax or email.

Looking forward to meeting as many of you as can make it.

:cheers!:

C'mon folks ... time is running out ... and registrations have been few so far ...

I honestly thought we'd have a higher level of registrations based on the talk of the muster in the originaly threads. The committee really need to know numbers of people and numbers of utes that will be coming to the muster ...

Did you receive our registration? We haven't had a confirmation back and the better half was asking me to make sure that the forms and the dollars had both arrived.

if you plan on attending ,please register, and support the commitee who have put in a HUGE effort to organise this muster:congrats:

Thanks Nevyn, got your form.

Geoff ... your money has been recieved, i'll check at home tonight - but i thought your form did come through.

The PDF didn't work for me. So I had to use my other computer and use word.

Come on people. Should be a great weekend.

Missed her like a hole in the head?

PDF is fixed, no idea while the file name changed since I haven't looked at the site for several weeks but it did and it's fixed so download away.

No free entry's Luke ... But i'm glad that Miranda is back ... and i must say, looking better than ever. LOL

But he might get a 'special' prize at the muster (if i think of what can be arranged that is - better talk to the muster committee about that ... LOL )

Na its cool.

Put the money towards whatever make it better.

Oh and Woody, what do you have in mind ? Lol. Krafty will get upset. Lol.

Hi all

The committee as agreed to extend the early bird discount to 31 August 2011.

So head to the muster website, register and send Woody some $$ please.

BH.

Propably would be Craig - but it changes every 2nd day (thankfully because of new registrations)

I'll be updating my list probably on friday night, and can put something up then.

Latest posts

Back