Bogaard turbo timer wiring.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatBoy89

Reaction score
Hey guys I've pick up a bogaard turbo timer. Ita not for a nav so it will involve some cutting and soldering. Anyone have a wiring diagram?

Don't mean to derail your thread FatBoy89 but I have a similar question and don't want to double up on topics.......

I've got an ARB plug and play type of turbo timer (same as Bogaard) which also requires earthing and wiring to the park brake wire.

Can anyone advise how to identify the parkbrake wire behind the dash?
Is it necessary to wire into the parkbrake wire or is connecting it to earth sufficient?
Whats the best way to connect into the parkbrake wire? splicing etc?

Electrics is not my strong point so any advice is apreciated.

Thanks and have a good weekend all.

chule,

the park break wire is an interlock to ensure that the park brake is on when the timer keeps the engine running, i.e. if the park brake isn't on, as soon as you turn the key off, the engine will stop and not continue to run via the timer. I tied mine to ground as couldn't be bothered getting to the park break wire. so its a question of risk, if you are the kind of person to forget to put the park brake on when leaving the car you should connect it, otherwise, if you are already in the habbit of putting the handbrake on (kind of like a mate of mine when we were bogged in sand up to the axles, still put the hand brake on), its not really necessary.

I have wiring diagrams for the Greddy turbo timer and the wiring for the ute.

I ain't posting it on the forum though, Ill PM it to you later this arvo.

Gotta find where the Greddy wiring diagram is.

Thanks Dave. Appreciate it. Will it be the same or
Similar 5 wire diagram like to bogaard?

5 wires.. Red,black,yellow,green, blue. I'd imagine red-positive 12v.
Black - ground. Yellow - ignition. Other than that I don't know. One should be handbrake light?

Need help ASAP please
Dve messaged me wiring but it's not working for me.
Timer works and stays on but car turns off straight away...

What model bogaard is it? I had a 925/ST1 siting around & tried to fit it, did it all according to diagram & it didnt work. Emailed bogaard & found out only the 925/STNAV(model specific plug & play) or 925/ST4 will work on the d22.

Mine is an st4 I think I realized why it wasn't working.
I didn't leave the car running for more than 30 seconds. And also the green is hbrake not white. Lol my stupidity with not running it more than 30 seconds haha

Haha well when i got fed up with the Turbo timer i fitted my Gme TX4400 and 4012k Antenna :).
Next is New spotties. I got IPF Rectangle hids on the front atm that are a mates but im giving them back.

Thought I would jump in & help those wishing to connect the bogaard turbo timer to the handbrake. I found the hadbrake wire (light brown) running from the centre console to under the passenger seat. I located it just behind the front seat mount.

Just take off the plastic floor plate & slightly lift the carpet up near the front passenger seat & it should be there.

Hope that makes sense? Cheers :cheers!:

Latest posts

Back