exhaust systems

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chippy chris

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am thinking of installing a full exhaust and a snorkel hoping this will greatly improve performance and fuel economy. Has anyone got results.

All good

Hi I have only just asked the same question and got all good replies. Go for it. I will be ordering my exhaust next week then the snorkel. Will be interested on how yours goes. Cheers

Go for it. Prob 2 best simple mods you can do to start off your car. I was lucky exhaust was done. Just need to change the dump pipe and its completed. Snorkel is a breeze to install urself. Again go for it

What size exhaust have you got or are going to do. I got snorkel fitted from new so halfway there.

I spoke to Beaudesert and they recommended the 2 3/4 inch. They said the 3 inch is suitable for the 4 LTR and up.

I spoke to Beaudesert and they recommended the 2 3/4 inch. They said the 3 inch is suitable for the 4 LTR and up.

Got mine from beau's, cant complain at all... No change is noise though....was hoping for a bit:rock: but gettin about 80ks extra per tank and the flat spot in first as u take off is a hell of a lot better:dancing:

Latest posts

Back