Mud flaps

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gadgets

Reaction score
Anyone got some aftermarket mud flaps on their d22? I lost one a while back, nissan want me to sell my soul for one and I cant find any in the wreckers.
Ive seen some aftermarket ones at superrepco etc but they dont look like they will follow the curve of the wheel arch very easily.

They must be faulty !! :rant: Can't be Me !
I recently went on a trip to Darwin and both of my mud flaps broke , I don't know Perhaps they were damaged before I left and didn't notice ' fortunately I noticed 1 about to fall off and salvaged it . I would like to know if they can plastic weld them ? :idea:

Attachments

• Mf.jpg
    Mf.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 105
  • Mf2.jpg
    Mf2.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 122
Ive rang a few wreckers and none have them, thats why im looking for other suggestions.

They must be faulty !! :rant: Can't be Me !
I recently went on a trip to Darwin and both of my mud flaps broke , I don't know Perhaps they were damaged before I left and didn't notice ' fortunately I noticed 1 about to fall off and salvaged it . I would like to know if they can plastic weld them ? :idea:
Mine was cracked for a while too but I never bothered fixing it, wish I had now. I never thought they would be so expensive

I've got a pair of fronts off a 2005 D22.
Drivers side is good , passenger side has one crack in it.
$40.00 plus post the pair.
PM me

Cheers SOLO

$183 from Nissan Port Augusta........I said "no, not a set of four just the one thanks."....."that is for one mate."

I made a pair from conveyor belt rubber , rounded out the corners , that made them look a bit fancy and bolted them on , they will probably out last the truck LOL

made some up a while back but they got caught between my tyre and gully when reversing and it ripped off my rear wheel arch flare.
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxbKZ7Aq12U[/YT]

Yeah I know..... bit dumb. So took the old ones and added in a hinge so I can hook them up when going for a spin. Might remove the long chain soon

Prob cost about $50 all up and you could prob do it cheaper. Was quoted about $160 for a new pair. These should do for now.....

Attachments

• mud flaps 01.JPG
    mud flaps 01.JPG
    159.7 KB · Views: 111
  • mud flaps 02.jpg
    mud flaps 02.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 113
  • old.jpg
    old.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 104

Latest posts

Back