Ironman Protector Bullbar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miner-matt

Reaction score
Hi all, just putting some feelers out to see if any of you guys have one of these.... The Minister for Finance as allowed a grant for me to get a bullbar. Have looked at tjm, arb and while looks good the $$ are the factor. Basically I can get an Iron bar with a set of LF 240's bolted on for the same price of the others. I am yet to see a Nav with one on to get a good look see.... If any of u lads have one are u happy with it? its looks? In hind sight should u of forked out the few extra hundred? Any helps as always is greatly appreciated:thank_you2:

My mate has just put one on his Prado ... looks really good - better than my Ironman Black commercial bull bar.

IMO - just do it. I doubt you'll regret it ever.

I was looking at getting on of them too, but have heard some bad reports about Ironman bars bending, twisting n' rubbing. They are very similar to the ARB Sahara bar (probably a copy), which I am starting to consider, but ARB are expensive. I'd like too hear about them too.

LLadnar ... i'd like to know under what circumstances that the ironman bars are bending and or twisting?

As for Rubbing - that could be attributed to poor installation me thinks ...

Shonky had a Ironman bar on his D22. He redid the mounts from memory.

That was years ago, Id say they would have improved there quality by now.

Yep I had one on my stx looked good no probs but the wirring loom needed somemods
I crashed my truck 3 weeks ago the bar stood up better than i expected but I do need a new one nil stock so am geting ARB.

Back