stud pattern differences? d40 - frontier

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryandm

Reaction score
Hi, i was just looking at wheels from the states for my d40 for when i do my 5 inch lift. I know the d40 stud pattern is 6x114.3 (which equates to 6x4.5) yet when i type frontier wheels they are all 6x5.5 i would of thought they would be the same? Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks Ryan

They run the same stud pattern as ours, however many run spacers or adaptors to be able to run standard pattern wheels. Very common apparently. But all D40 and R51 worldwide run the same pattern of 6x4.5 or 6x114.3.

You might be turning up search results for what they call the 1st Gen Frontier which is our D22, Search Gen 2 Frontier (2005+).
If you are thinking of importing Calmini 5inch kit stuff from the US give me a bell as i'm thinking of doing the same, we can combine shipping etc

If you want to run spacers or adapters make sure you use loctite on the studs to ensure the nut don't come loose and your wheel falls off with the spacer attached, seen this happen before

Latest posts

Back