Toowoomba and SEQ

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NavaraPhill

Reaction score
Hello,

Is there anyone from around Toowoomba that knows where there might be some good 4wdrives.
I've done all the Range tracks many times over (Ravensbourne to Gatton etc) We are starting to venture further and further from Toowoomba on weekends looking for some fun.
Cheers
Phill

Thanks Kitch76, Been to Gormans Gap but i haven't been to Janowen Hills. Looked it up on the net and it looks like a good spot , we'll give it a go.

Opposite Lock Toowoomaba are having a Comp on out there in mid August, And they have a standard 4b class, might be worth a call to check it out or I can email you the flyer they sent me.

Thanks Kitch76 i'll give Opposite Lock a call, I go up to Caboolture a fair bit and i see your up that way , Do you know where the good tracks are up there ? I've heard they are around Beerburrum somewhere ?

I live in the middle of it all!!! threre are tracks rangeing from mild to wild I don't know them all but I find something to ammuse mself and the neighbour each time we go out

Hey kitch, watch for a post in the next few minutes. Forum trip around Glasshouse Sunday 02 August. You're the guide!

I know Dave who has had a couple of his trucks featured in the mag, a silver hardtop 40 and a blue 4runner with a Lexus V8, I think he knows the area realy well, I might be able to phone him to see if he wants to show you around if you would like

mick

We're not after any hard core stuff, still just looking around and learning. Easy to mild is probably the go.

We wont need a guide then if you want easy to mild, just pick a track and you will find, make sure you bring a machete or similar as quite often you will come down a track and find the sides a bit over grown with lantana or similar, and it can be hard to do a u-turn or you have to back out. My Nav has a few new "pin stripes" from last time I went.

Latest posts

Back