New Suspension

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickbender

Reaction score
Zordo

Fitted my nav with a new suspension kit and new torsion bars well it was well worth the 1050 km round trip the get done the nav is now a lot better and I can put in a bigger load in it as well. John knows what he is doing had me back on the road after 2 1/2hrs so if anyone is thinking of getting work done on there suspension give John a call you will not regret it .

Thanks again John

Paul

Only 2.5 hours, sheesh he must work like a demon. Was thinking of putting mine in when it arrives, which will probably take all day, John quoted me $240.00 to install this kit, might still go that way yet. He knows his stuff thats for sure.

John is a top bloke to even just chat with. His work is no less then top quality and h8s experience is even better. I have recommended him to s bunch of nav drivers I see on the street. Even the guy that purchased by plastic tubliner is looking :), I carry around johns business cards in my wallet just incase. Which reminds me I must purchase sumthin from him so he can send me a bunch of business cards.

I just Email Zordo (john) about a lift kit and body lift for my D40.
Do you have any pic's of you ute since the lift stickbender?

Back