17" steelies

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ericcs

Reaction score
hi all,
is anybody running running 17 x 7/17 x 8" dynamic steel wheels on stx's. i would like to get a set, but was wondering about offsets and whether they catch on the guards when turning?
cheers
eric

Find out what offset they are and hunt around the site I think you'll find the offset for an STX is 30 (or it's 45 and the Thai D40's are 30 it's one or the other). If the offset is different you do run the risk of other issues but there is plenty of threads which already discuss that and the size of tyres.

As for the actual rims and who's running them no idea but once again you'll more than likely find answers in other threads about steel wheels.

Search is your friend (and ours).

Theres a bloke on here with a STX 550 that has them on, he posted the "STX 550 XROX Bullbar" thread in the accessories section.
As for rubbing, as long as the tyres are the right size there shouldn't be any issues.

I just bought some 17x8 alloys with 285/70 17 tyres on them, now have to figure ouit how to make them fit without rubbing

I was just looking into a set off 17x8 steelies myself. About too order a Dobinson 2" lift kit plus a 2" body lift, once thats fitted was thinking 285/70/17's would fit. please tell me if I'm wrong.

I was just looking into a set off 17x8 steelies myself. About too order a Dobinson 2" lift kit plus a 2" body lift, once thats fitted was thinking 285/70/17's would fit. please tell me if I'm wrong.

I think you'll need to do a bit of guard chopping to get them to fit with that lift, I could be wrong, I know theres a few people on here with that setup & tyres.

I put one of my new rims on today with that size tyres (stock suspension) just to see how it looked, not a lot of room under there, now looking into the Calmini 5inch kit or going 265 70 17 tyres

Back