Steinbaur by Diesel Care

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LLadnar

Reaction score
OK, so we've heard alot about the chipit chip's, has anyone seen, got or know about Steinbauer Power Module sold by Diesel Care? they have been advertising on 4WD Action DVD's.

I had a stienbauer on my d40, certainly made a difference though I haven't compared it to any other chips.

reasonable power (nothing great really) lots of fuel and no extra boost.
Not the best available by a long shot.
I am sure there are plenty of people with em and some happy some not. Most will not have a pyro gauge to let them know how much fuel they have going into there motor!

I,m running a steinbauer and pretty happy with it.
I also have a pyro and can tell you that at 700deg c I switched the chip off and only dropped to 680 deg c.
I was climbing a steep hill fully loaded and towing a 4.5 m boat.Steinbauer controls individual injectors and don,t just trick the fuel pressure into increasing.
Don,t have a boost gauge so not sure about the boost part of it.The chipit module sounds like the way to go.

i have run one for over 4 years with heaps of towiing, at one stage i turned it off and the mrs got to the corner and came back and said something was wrong with it, so it must work.i will use the same in my new one unless rob sends me a trial nc one to show his is better :)

Latest posts

Back