2006 d22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Parks

Reaction score
Well I noticed today that I have been a member of this forum for over a year so I thought maybe I should pull my finger out and post up pics of my Nav.
She is a December 2006 built D22 that I bought as a factory run out in January 2007.
This is a list of the mods that I have completed thus far.
Bullbar
T-Max 10,000 lb winch
Piaa spot lights
Long range fuel tank
Dual Battery system
40mm Tough Dog suspension lift including heavy duty torsion bars
Cooper STT’s all the way around.
UHF
Pioneer stereo with Ipod connection
Volt gauge with a 3 way switch so I can check main and aux. batteries
Boost and oil pressure gauges are pillar pod mounted
Heavy duty plastic 40 litre water tank sits on the floor in front of the back seat.
Outback drawers
Thule roof rack and basket over the cab
Flexiglass canopy with a flexiglass roof rack
I also have 2 Anderson plugs in the back. One for my Engel fridge (sits on the fridge slide) and on the opposite side is the other Anderson plug for the Engel Freezer.
I also have an Anderson plug wired up for charging my camper trailer battery when we do a lot of overnight stops. For extended stays I use my solar panels to charge the c/t battery.
In the shed I have finally got enough steel to build my new rear step and swing away tire carrier.
Hopefully I will start building it sometime this week, I will update when I finish and mount it.
I think that is about everything.
Bill
Nav001-1.jpg

Nav002-1.jpg

Nav006-1.jpg

Nav004-1.jpg

Last edited:
That's one sweet ride Bill! And yep definitely the best colour. Wanna join my hi top canopy owners forum?
One question, is that normal mount spot for number plate when you've got a winch?
Marcus

That's one sweet ride Bill! And yep definitely the best colour. Wanna join my hi top canopy owners forum?
One question, is that normal mount spot for number plate when you've got a winch?
Marcus
Thanks Guys.
No sir, that just seemed to be the place I stuck it.
I have not gotten a ticket nor have I been told to move it in 3 years so it will stay there until someone tells me to move it.
Do you have a link to your forum?
Bill

Latest posts

Back