rancho wireless controller

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shanz302

Reaction score
Hi guys

Have just purchased the rancho wireless shock controller and 4 rs9000xl to go with it. have got them from the states with our dollar being so strong they are a bargain. The price than i got the shocks, controller and the shipment for was under the price if i had of got 4 shock for in oz. i will let you know all know how long the take to turn up. i got them from Tonneau Covers, Lift Kits, Winches, Leveling Kits, Tires, Wheels & Tonneau Cover Truck Parts by 4 Wheel Parts and they had no problems with selling and shipping to oz. can't wait to fit them will let you know how they go.

Hey mate,
I emailed them about some spot lights, never got a response. What email address did you use to contact them, or did you do it all over the phone?

Also, how much did they sting you for shipping if you dont mind me asking? Im talking to another US dealer who are slightly dearer but are also happy to ship to Aus, figured if 4wheelparts are a shit load cheaper on postage ill go with them.

The other joint want 129 bucks for priority post. Thats for 2 hella 4000 spotties, wiring harness, covers, anti theft nuts

Cheers

Pete

Last edited:
hi peteyen86

i rang them last night they have a toll free number and they start taking call from 6am there time. I rang them about 9.30pm cst . shipping was about $120 us. hope that helps you out.

also have this ordered calmini upper control arms and steering idle arm brace and shackles. great price but the shippnig price was around $210 us but have to wait a couple of we weeks as there have nil stock at the moment.

Last edited:
Cheers mate. Shipping is about the same then. All the crap i want to order will weigh and be the same size roughly to what you ordered. Will keep them in mind for next time.

You can save some some serious cash buying form the States if you look hard enough. Im going to get my spot lights, plus a whole lot of other crap as i mentioned above, and im still paying less then i would for the lights alone here in Aus.

Pete

I found that site before i found 4wheelparts but when i when to checkout the shipping was way too much. i should of emailed them! for the shocks and the controller shipping was going to be almost $450 us.

Hey guys, had a bit of a squiz around those sites, some good deals. How the hell do you work out what fits a D22? Their suspension kits all look different and year models are weird. Just seems to say Frontier but not whether D40 or D22 let alone Thai or Jap. Any ideas?
Cheers

I found that site before i found 4wheelparts but when i when to checkout the shipping was way too much. i should of emailed them! for the shocks and the controller shipping was going to be almost $450 us.

I know what you mean, to give you an idea, i just bought a detroit true trac off them and on the website the freight options ranged between $625 and $288 and when i emailed them it only cost $175 which isnt too bad for something as heavy as a diff centre

cheers sean

Hey guys, had a bit of a squiz around those sites, some good deals. How the hell do you work out what fits a D22? Their suspension kits all look different and year models are weird. Just seems to say Frontier but not whether D40 or D22 let alone Thai or Jap. Any ideas?
Cheers

on the site i posted when you go into the catagories it will list the years they suit, i would imagine for most d22 you will use the 1998-2004 which should cover at least the jap spec ones, im unsure of the later thai built models cause i know nothing about the d22 series, some of the d22 gurus would be able to tell you if the jap and thai parts are different

The age cut of on those sites are because they stopped selling the d22 in the states when the d40 came out

heres a link straight to the suspensions section for the lifts packages to show you what i mean

https://www.4x4parts.com/nissan/suspension-lifts-lift-packages-frontier-c-435_437_201.html

hope that helps

sean

Yeah thanks Sean. Checked out a few more sites and it started to become clear I was looking at pre 04. The kits started to look more familiar. Man they don't stuff around in the States with some of their kits!
Found another good website, check out the gallery for some great pics...
Nissan Frontier (D22 & D40)
Have emailed to see if they do Aussie shipping
Marcus

I check my invoice that they emailed me and found the part numbers are not the same as rancho list for a 2.5in lift on a frontier.
this is the part number that rancho list 2.5in lift
front rs999188
rear rs999333
rancho list for standard height
front rs999188
rear rs999341
this is what 4wheelparts have invoiced for
front rs999223
rear rs999341
i have messaged other members to what they are running
reg88 who has a 3in lift
front rs999188
rear rs999116
i have also spoken to rancho on the phone its was not very helpful. they had no idea what a navara was and its seemed that english was his 2nd language. even when told him its was the same as a frontier he still had no idea.
i have spoke with the guys at 4wheelparts they have been great and are willing to change my order if needed. So think i will change the order to what rancho list in there catalog.

Back