Air filter D40 Thai build??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check out the D40 section in an advanced search for "part numbers" (you may as well search as me), I know both genuine and ryco part numbers are listed in there somewhere because I put them there.

Oh that was for an 09 not a 10, no idea what the difference is in a year.

According to the Ryco website 10 Thai is the same as 09 Spain anyway so if you want the Rvco part number the best they are offering up is what's in the part number thread.

Thanks for the reference, checked it twice and its not listed.

The Thai build has a different airfilter to the Spanish.

I can confirm the A1598 does not fit the Thai ST

Anybody know???

Ring westernfilters (or Nissan themselves) and ask them because all my suppliers websites suggest the same number for all D40's from 06 to now and westernfilters is the only website I've found that lists many multiple brands nit mot a great search engine. An ex member here used to use WF quite extensively for all his needs so they are as reputable as any other recommendation on here.

Do yourself a favour and change to a spainish built airbox being nissans fix to dust entry past thai built nissan airbox filters

Get the genuine part number off Nissan n cross reference to any brand. Had to do the exercise myself for the spain1. There are K&N filters avail on a thread here cheaper than stores.

Hi, my name is Neil Pearson, and i own Sydney Filter Services.
I will confirm for you tomorrow the correct air filter for the Thai build D40.
We supply all the filters for the Navaras, and also supply the genuine Mann filter removal tool for the genuine Nissan (Mann) oil filter.

Latest posts

Back